Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Final thoughts for the day

Ok some of you know I have a 23 year old son who seems to always move back home with mama. Well next weekend he is moving out again. I don't know if I am sad or happy. This means I will have the whole house to hubby and myself. Hmmm can I stand it? One good thing about him moving out, I get my office back! I just hate being crammed into my bedroom with two computers.

Dancing with the Stars eliminated Jeffrey Ross last night and Ted McGinley tonight. I am still gunning for Lacey to win. She is so hot and really brings fresh new talent to the professionals!

America's Next Top Model sent Isis home. She just got so nervous about being the first transgender person on the show it really made her lose track of who she was. Well maybe next year!

I am off to bed, see ya tomorrow!

No comments: