Thursday, December 10, 2009

Make Money Online

Many of my friends and even family members have been asking me how I make money online. I've finally decided to share my secret.

While my husband has been working on and off for the last 2 1/2 years, I have been working for an online company called Mahalo. Many people have doubted me and said it couldn't be done, but I am here to tell you that it can be done. Some of our top users are making $4,000 a month and more!



Mahalo is still looking for awesome freelance writers who really want to write about the things they love. We have several different categories ranging from food, video games, travel, shopping, online games and many many more. Anyone interested in creating pages on topics they love and keeping a % of the adsense revenue can email me at leslie@mahalo.com or go to www.mahalo.com and sign up, it's free!

2 comments:

Katie said...

Oh I absolutely love Mahalo! I've been over there, too, for about the past 6 months or so and I am having a ball answering questions, building pages, meeting people. And my husband is so proud that I get to stay home with the kiddo and bring in some money. It's a really good feeling. Good suggestion!

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.